Me Lo Gozo - Christian Alecia
Me Lo Gozo == I Enjoy It
Si me dejara llevar de lo que pasa
Te lo juro que me volvería loco.
Si le doy mente a todo lo que yo veo en casa
Termino malito del coco.
Por eso, cada vez que yo tengo un ratico,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo salgo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Pero que yo, que yo,
Pero que yo me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, cuando escucho musiquita del Ali Alicea,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, yo picheo a las noticias,
Ya no veo el Instagram,
Porque todo lo que yo veo
Se enfocan en criticar.
Y me monto en la jeepeta,
Me voy pa' la calle a bailar,
Y busco a la bebecita
Que también quiere gozar.
Porque yo me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, y la baby quiere que baje al pozo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estamos secos y yo quiero agua pa' beber,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Si pensaste mal, no está mal,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Dame mambo ahí!
Puente
Si te mueve lo que estás escuchando
Es porque te lo estás gozando.
Ay, si te mueve lo que estás escuchando,
Es porque te lo estás gozando.
Esto es musiquita pal' alma
Y pa' que lo estés bailando.
Ay, esto es musiquita pal' alma,
Y pa' sacar pa' fuera to' lo malo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo tengo un ratico,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo salgo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Pero que yo, pero que yo, pero que yo
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Cuando escucho musiquita del Ali Alicea,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Eh, eh, eh, eh
En verdad, verdad, verdad,
En estos tiempos lo menos que queremos es cosas negativas.
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estamos cansados de la misma vaina,
Así que mira:
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estás pelado y paleda yo tambien olvidate de eso
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
English Translation:
If I let myself be carried away by what's happening
I swear to you I would go crazy.
If I pay attention to everything I see at home
I end up going crazy.
That's why, every time I get a little moment,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
That's why, every time I go out,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
But me, me,
But I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, when I hear a little music from Ali Alicea,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, I brush off the news,
I don't watch Instagram anymore.
Because everything I see
Is focused on criticizing.
And I hop into the jeep,
I head out to the street to dance,
And I look for the girl
Who also wants to have a good time.
Because I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, and the girl wants me to go down to the well,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
We're dry and I want water to drink,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
If you thought wrong, it's not bad,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Give me mambo there!
Bridge
If what you're hearing moves you
It's because you're enjoying it.
Oh, if what you're hearing moves you,
It's because you're enjoying it.
This is little music for the soul
And so you can be dancing to it.
Oh, this is little music for the soul,
And to get all the bad stuff out.
That's why, every time I get a little moment,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
That's why, every time I go out,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
But me, but me, but me
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
When I hear a little music from Ali Alicea,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Eh, eh, eh, eh
Truly, truly, truly,
In these times the last thing we want is negative things.
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
We're tired of the same old thing,
So, look:
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
You're broke and pale; I'm forgetting about that, too
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Si me dejara llevar de lo que pasa
Te lo juro que me volvería loco.
Si le doy mente a todo lo que yo veo en casa
Termino malito del coco.
Por eso, cada vez que yo tengo un ratico,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo salgo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Pero que yo, que yo,
Pero que yo me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, cuando escucho musiquita del Ali Alicea,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, yo picheo a las noticias,
Ya no veo el Instagram,
Porque todo lo que yo veo
Se enfocan en criticar.
Y me monto en la jeepeta,
Me voy pa' la calle a bailar,
Y busco a la bebecita
Que también quiere gozar.
Porque yo me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Ay, y la baby quiere que baje al pozo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estamos secos y yo quiero agua pa' beber,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Si pensaste mal, no está mal,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Dame mambo ahí!
Puente
Si te mueve lo que estás escuchando
Es porque te lo estás gozando.
Ay, si te mueve lo que estás escuchando,
Es porque te lo estás gozando.
Esto es musiquita pal' alma
Y pa' que lo estés bailando.
Ay, esto es musiquita pal' alma,
Y pa' sacar pa' fuera to' lo malo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo tengo un ratico,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Por eso, cada vez que yo salgo,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Pero que yo, pero que yo, pero que yo
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Cuando escucho musiquita del Ali Alicea,
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Eh, eh, eh, eh
En verdad, verdad, verdad,
En estos tiempos lo menos que queremos es cosas negativas.
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estamos cansados de la misma vaina,
Así que mira:
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
Estás pelado y paleda yo tambien olvidate de eso
Me lo gozo, me lo gozo, me lo gozo.
English Translation:
If I let myself be carried away by what's happening
I swear to you I would go crazy.
If I pay attention to everything I see at home
I end up going crazy.
That's why, every time I get a little moment,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
That's why, every time I go out,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
But me, me,
But I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, when I hear a little music from Ali Alicea,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, I brush off the news,
I don't watch Instagram anymore.
Because everything I see
Is focused on criticizing.
And I hop into the jeep,
I head out to the street to dance,
And I look for the girl
Who also wants to have a good time.
Because I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Oh, and the girl wants me to go down to the well,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
We're dry and I want water to drink,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
If you thought wrong, it's not bad,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Give me mambo there!
Bridge
If what you're hearing moves you
It's because you're enjoying it.
Oh, if what you're hearing moves you,
It's because you're enjoying it.
This is little music for the soul
And so you can be dancing to it.
Oh, this is little music for the soul,
And to get all the bad stuff out.
That's why, every time I get a little moment,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
That's why, every time I go out,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
But me, but me, but me
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
When I hear a little music from Ali Alicea,
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Eh, eh, eh, eh
Truly, truly, truly,
In these times the last thing we want is negative things.
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
We're tired of the same old thing,
So, look:
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
You're broke and pale; I'm forgetting about that, too
I enjoy it, I enjoy it, I enjoy it.
Comments
Post a Comment